Escape from Tarkov is a gritty, hyper-realistic take on the MMO FPS genre that swept the gaming industry in 2020 and continues to do so today. If you’re a novice player, however, there’s a lot to figure out in the game, and learning all of the controls and tactics might take a long time. The dynamic trade concept is one of the game’s most important features since it allows beginning players to gradually improve their gear and gain better EFT items as they progress through the game.
Here’s all you need to know about buying or selling game items.
How to Buy Escape From Tarkov items
Players can trade items with a number of AI-controlled traders in the game. Each trader specializes in the items they will sell and buy from the player, and they only accept a limited number of currencies in their transactions. Of course, don’t forget to take enough EFT Roubles to buy your items.
Buying and selling items is a natural part of the game’s growth. Traders can be a good spot to sell unwanted items for cash or better treasure as the players’ gear becomes more valued and the tasks get more difficult.
To trade with AI traders, follow these steps:
1. Open the “Dealers” tab in the game menu.
2. Select a trader you want to deal with.
3. Click on the “Buy” tab on the top left.
4. Drag the items you want to buy from the “Showcase” inventory into the center table. You can clear the entire table by clicking the bottom button.
5. Once you’ve selected all the items, the total price is displayed on the top.
6. Click the “Fill items” button to deposit an amount of money or items that cover the total price.
7. Click the “Deal” button just below the price to close out the deal and purchase the lot.
Trading with AI dealers is rather straightforward. All you need to remember is to have enough room for the items you’re buying and the currency that the trader is ready to accept.
How to sell Escape From Tarkov items?
The game includes a dynamic marketplace where you may either trade with AI dealers for predetermined pricing or engage in a free-for-all with other players to acquire precious items or dispose of trash.
The steps for selling items with AI vendors are the same as for buying them. When you’ve decided on a dealer, simply click the “Sell” button on the upper left.
Follow these procedures if you wish to sell something at a flea market:
1. Click on the “Trading” menu.
2. Open the “Flea Market” tab.
3. Right-click on the item in your inventory, then press “Filter by item” to get a list of current offers on the market. This can help you gauge the price of the item.
4. Click on “Add offer” on the top right.
5. Click on the item.
6. Press on one of the three-plus signs on the right to enter your asking price in currency or other items. You can repeat this process with other boxes to ask for different items and currencies.
7. Click “Place offer”.
8. When someone purchases your item, you’ll receive the items you asked for in the offer and a notification that a trade took place.
That’s it, selling is as easy as buying. So, What is on your buy list in Escape from Tarkov? Login on LOLGA to check more information.
If you wanna get more information about Escape From Tarkov, go check our website-Lolga.com, in addition to Escape From Tarkov’s latest News and game guide, Lolga.com also provides cheap Escape From Tarkov Roubles Trade service, you can get all Escape From Tarkov Items that support trading here.
Cheap EFT Money is purchasable here with fast delivery, safe transaction, and considerate customer service. Once you get any problem with EFT Money, please don’t hesitate to buy it from us! We are ready to assist you!